Registered Nurse FT Day Shift - Hamilton County Jail
Company: Quality Correctional Health Care
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you looking for a rewarding career in nursing? Corrections
health care offers autonomy, flexible scheduling, excellent use of
your nursing skills, rapid decision making, and a feeling of
accomplishment. Come work at the safest facilities in health care.
Apply today for a new start in a career.
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities: The Registered Nurse
(RN) functions directly under the supervision of the Site
Administrator and the Responsible Physician. The RN is responsible
for providing nursing care in accordance with recognized Nursing
Practice Standards and QCHC policies/guidelines.
Pay Rate: $44 - $45/hour
Covid Vaccination not mandatory
Offering Free Telehealth Benefits for Full Time employees on 1st of
month following hire!
Now offering PayActiv so you have access to the money you have
earned before pay day!
- Perform all nursing activities in compliance with required
standards and regulations.
* Assist Site Administrator in supervision of clinical staff.
* Participate in new employee orientations.
* Utilize QCHC manuals, policies, and procedures to guide
* Attend and participate in all staff meetings.
* Perform intake assessment, sick call, and medication
administration accurately and in accordance with all
* Document all assessments, orders and interventions in the patient
record utilizing the correct forms and process.
* Contact physician as necessary to meet patient needs and report
accurate and complete pertinent information.
* Demonstrate ability to perform all required nursing/technical
skills appropriately and safely.
* Complete all assignments within the prescribed time frame.
* Foster support and cooperation among staff members to promote
teamwork and fulfillment of the unit mission.
* Assist with assessment of clinical skills of each staff member
relative to job responsibilities and identify ways to educate and
correct any deficiencies.
* Participate in all CQI/performance improvement activities as
* Work closely with Site Administrator, Physician and other
clinical staff to ensure continuity of care.
* Attend ALL mandatory meetings and 80% of non-mandatory meetings a
* Comply with all QCHC guidelines stated in the employee
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
Keywords: Quality Correctional Health Care, Chattanooga , Registered Nurse FT Day Shift - Hamilton County Jail, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!