LPN/RN/Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living Floor Nurse Up to $50 PER HOUR/Pick your own shift!
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do You KARE?Join the KARE Revolution!Are you a licensed LPN or
RN? Apply to be a HERO today. DOWNLOAD THE KARE APP
For more information about KARE, please watch this brief video:
- SHIFTS HAVE STARTED IN CHATTANOOGA!
- TYPICALLY GET PAID THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- BONUS AFTER YOUR FIRST SHIFT. GET PAID EVERY TIME YOUR FRIENDS
WORK A KARE SHIFTTO WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR SUPER-COOL
APP!! Search in the App Store for "KARE HEROES"
At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers like you into
SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call on you to save
the day! With KARE, you can earn extra income using the license you
already have, control your own schedule, and have access to
potential new employers! Kare works with hundreds of Senior Housing
and Post Acute Facilities in your area.
There is no longer a need to work for an inflexible staffing agency
when, using your smartphone, you get to work whenever and wherever
you want, WITH NO SHIFT MINIMUMS!
- Need to make some extra income in addition to your full time
job? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Want to get paid the next business day after you work? JOIN THE
- Want to simply work whenever, and wherever you want? JOIN THE
- Looking to possibly switch jobs but want to try a few places
out before you commit? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!Here's how it works.
after you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell
you how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact
info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . .
.). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you
will become our newest HERO!!And let's talk about some of the fun
benefits you will receive by being a HERO!
- If you refer qualified friends, you'll make more money!
- Once you work your first few shifts, you'll make more
- If you work Bonus shifts, you'll make more money!
- Maintain a high star rating to make more money!
- When your referred friends work shifts, you get paid for every
hour they work, and...you guessed it! MAKE MORE MONEY!Plus, you
will be part of a larger KARE community that will be there to
support you along the way, encouraging you as we hope you will
encourage others. We need leaders like you to JOIN OUR REVOLUTION
AND BECOME A HERO TODAY!!So what kind of work can you do on KARE?
Well if you are already a caregiver or nurse, you probably already
have a good idea, but just in case, here is the stuff our HR person
made us write:
Potential Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that the individual service plan is followed; administer
or supervise treatments prescribed by physician.
- Make meaningful rounds to all residents, utilizing service
plans; make rounds with physicians and record visits on
- Administer all intramuscular, sub-cutaneous injections; perform
all in-house testing procedures; take and record vital signs.
- Document acute episodes or significant changes in resident
- Work with Activity Director, DON , and Nurse Aides in carrying
out the activities program.
- Receive or place calls to physicians and follow through with
- Handle the preparation and administration of prescribed
- Order all new medications and refills; administer all
medications and chart.
- Chart on his/her shift in accordance with facility policy,
state guidelines and residents status.
- Supervise serving of prescribed diets and fluid intake; report
persistent unresolved problems to the physician and/or DON or
- Timely and accurately prepare incident reports.
- Timely and accurately complete admission assessments and
appropriate discharge documentation.
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while
following community and regulatory guidelines
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders,
bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities
of daily living.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
- Respect residents' confidentiality.
- Be familiar and comfortable with emergency equipment and
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the Community.
- Perform other duties as
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Requires a LVN(LPN) or RN license
- Knowledge of general nursing theory and practice, including
basic knowledge related to nursing, such as drugs, biological,
physical, social, and medical sciences, and their application
required. Working knowledge of infection control, universal
precautions and OSHA standards required.
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in in-service
instruction of nursing and auxiliary personnel, in demonstrating
techniques and methods of patient-care services, and instruction of
resident's needs required.
- Requires familiarity with medical diagnoses, procedures, and
accepted medical treatment patterns; knowledge of procedures and
techniques necessary to administer medication and treatment as
prescribed by physician; knowledge of medications and possible side
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and
physically able to help residents who require physical
- Proficient working knowledge and ability to accurately and
timely operate and perform computer related tasks with specific
equipment and software applications required
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory
impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the communitySo with
that out of the way, we REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE
hit the "APPLY" button, send us your resume, and we promise to get
back with you VERY soon!#zr
- Note: Quoted pay rates include bonuses paid by the
Keywords: KARE, Chattanooga , LPN/RN/Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living Floor Nurse Up to $50 PER HOUR/Pick your own shift!, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!