Pediatric Opportunity- Rome GA area
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Pediatrics opening in Rome, Georgia. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We are seeking a Pediatrician for a practice opportunity in the
Rome GA area- One hour from the Atlanta area . Details are:
- 100% Outpatient, office based work only. Excellent Work-Life
- No C- Section. No ER visits. No hospital calls. No hospital
rounds. No hospital work at all
- 1:8 Calls (most practices have 1:4 calls) "Mommy Call" only.
Very light! No stress.
- Provide Care for 25 patients per day on average
- 5 days work week (M-F)
- Work just one Saturday per month (only from 9 am-1pm)
- No Sunday office work
- Approved site for Federal Loan Repayment Program [ Up to
$25,000 per year ]
- Excellent support & close hands-on training for first several
months for fresh graduates.
- Job stability: 4 years contract (longer available if
- Mid-size city (110,000 county population). Close to everything.
Just one-hour drive to Atlanta!
- Excellent Schools
- Low cost of living. Safe community. Cost of living index is
only 85! (National average 100)
- Exceptional, very easy to use state of the art EMR
- Dedicated nursing staff for giving shots etc. Providers don't
have to give their own shots.
- Dedicated billing department. Providers don't have to do their
own billing or entering charges etc.
- Easy access to all Pediatrics subspecialist available to refer
- Provider needs to move and live in Rome.
- We do not have health insurance benefits. But we have kept our
base salary much higher than others in the area to balance out
absence of health insurances.
- Base Salary $200,000 and several bonuses. [When comparing
compensation, please consider that we are a) Mid-size city with all
amenities b) Very close to large metropolitan Atlanta c) Very low
cost of living. 200 K in Rome equals to $280 K in Atlanta d) 1:8
Mommy calls filtered by dedicated staff e) No hospital work at all
f) No risk, stress or liability of C-section, Emergency room on
- Sign on/ Relocation Bonus: $25,000
- Total Value of the compensation package: $275,000!
- Guaranteed raise every year. No uncertainty.
- Generous individual productivity bonus- Based on clean,
straightforward, & transparent method
- Plus, monthly team goal achievement group bonus
- CME: AAP PREP Paid fully by the practice. Meets State of GA CME
requirement. Online program.
- 401K with employer match dollar to dollar (most do dollar to 50
cents match) & vested immediately
- Malpractice Paid Fully. 1Million - 3Million Coverage - Claims
- Two weeks paid personal time off plus six paid national
holidays = Total 3 weeks PTO.
- Paid Georgia State Professional License fee
- Paid DEA fees
- Potential up to $25,000 per year Loan Repayment Forgiveness
Under Federal Program.
Contact us today for more details.
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: SourceMD, Chattanooga , Pediatric Opportunity- Rome GA area, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!