Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Mountain Management Services and CHI Memorial Hospital now part of
CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives
(CHI) and Dignity Health is once again the only hospital in the
Chattanooga area to be named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News
& World Report. We are proud to be the regional referral center of
choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and
North Georgia.We offer the following benefits to support you and
your family:On-site childcare with extended hoursCare@Work premium
account for additional support with children pets dependent adults
and household needsEmployee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and
your familyPaid Time Off (PTO)Health/Dental/Vision
InsuranceFlexible spending accountsVoluntary Protection: Group
Accident Critical Illness and Identify TheftAdoption
AssistanceTuition Assistance for career growth and
developmentMatching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement ProgramsWellness
ProgramAdditional incentives for eligible full time day shift and
night shift opportunities
CHI Memorial Family Practice - Ootlewah
Under direct supervision, Receptionist is responsible for
performing a variety of general administrative support duties
associates with the patient intake process and performs routine
duties within the clinic.
* Perform patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all
paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient
and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
* Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately.
* Schedule appointments according to office guideline.
* Obtain accurate patient and insurance information, collecting
copays (TOS) and deductible amounts.
* Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials (e.g. ID,
referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the
electronic medical record.
* Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary
information is complete.
* Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out including
pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments and
scheduling follow-up appointments.
* Perform duties involving record filing and retrieval and
assisting with the filing of registration documentation in
electronic medical records.
* Confirm next day appointments and alerts patients as to what
documentation is needed, including details associated with
* Follow up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy
and send out the appropriate communications.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 1 year of healthcare experience preferred
* Electronic medical record experience preferred
Keywords: Common Spirit, Chattanooga , Clinic Receptionist, Healthcare , Ooltewah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!