RN PreOp PACU Full Time
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre-
operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced
environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and
satisfaction outcomes. -#USP-123#USP-RN -#LI-SAR
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current -Georgia Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors
and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness,
receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
- Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
- Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. - If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. - If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
law. -Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Chattanooga , RN PreOp PACU Full Time, Healthcare , Monteagle, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!