LPN (Nights) Nursing Home
Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Starr Regional Medical CenterStarr Regional Medical Center, part
of LifePoint Health, is a two-hospital system with campuses in
Athens and Etowah. The Athens campus provides inpatient and
outpatient services through its 118-bed acute care facility and
physician practices. Starr Regional Medical Center's Etowah campus
is home to an emergency department, outpatient services, an 88-bed
skilled and long-term care nursing home, a senior care program and
wound care center. -Our nursing home at our Etowah campus is
currently seeking talent to fill the position of night shift
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). This job is permanent,
- $7,500 SIGN ON BONUS for qualified applicants
- Competitive Pay
- Heath Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for full-time
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicantsCore
competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the
- Performs plan of care interventions, including specimen
collection and wound care. May administer medication. Documents
patient care given.
- Assists RN with development of plan of care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Monitors, documents, and communicates patient's status and
reactions to interventions with RN, physician, patient, and
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.Job Requirements:Qualifications:
- Completion of LP/LV Nurse program (Diploma or Associate's) is
- Current LPN license in the state of Tennessee or another
compact state is required.
- BLS through American Heart Association or American Red Cross is
required at the time of hire.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the
ability to work with minimal supervisor. - LifePoint Health is
committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all
applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws
prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national
origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , LPN (Nights) Nursing Home, Healthcare , Etowah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!