Company: Mountain Management Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CHI Memorial Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed
between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is
once again the only hospital in the Chattanooga area to be named a
Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to
be the regional referral center of choice providing health care
throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
Do you have an eye for detail, build rapport with others easily,
and computer savvy? As the Charge Entry Clerk, you will be
responsible for coordinating charge slips, entering missing
demographics/insurance, entering charges for services not on an
electronic health record, and work queue assignments. Work in a
fast-paced environment, where accuracy is key. This department
recently expanded and supports TN. GA, TX, and KY.We care about our
employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:Free
Membership to our Care@Work program supporting any child care, pet
care, or adult dependent needsEmployee Assistance Program (EAP) for
you and your familyHealth/Dental/Vision InsuranceFlexible spending
accountsVoluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
Identity TheftAdoption AssistancePaid Time Off (PTO)Tuition
Assistance for career growth and developmentMatching Retirement
If you are passionate about the patient experience and ready to
join our nationally recognized hospital, connect with us today!
CHI Memorial Stroke and Neuroscience Center
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physician, Licensed
Practical Nurse functions as a vital member of the healthcare team
who contributes to the success of the practice by demonstrating
customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism,
and teamwork. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan,
implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected
patient populations and their families.
- Performs basic nursing care to patients by following
established standards and procedures.
- Collects patient data such as vital signs; notes how the
patient looks and acts, or responds to stimuli, and reports this
- Prepares and administers injections, performs routine tests,
treats wounds, and changes bandages.
- Prepares patient records and files using established medical
record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Administers certain prescribed medications, and monitors and
documents treatment progress and patient response.
- Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient
care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and
federal/state laws and regulations.
- Monitors and documents treatment progress and patient
- Conveys information to patients and families about health
status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic
- Participates in teams to improve patient care processes and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
- Must have current/valid Licensed Practical Nurse license from
the state licensing board.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR (Basic Life Support)
- 1 year experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting
- Neuroscience experience preferred.
Keywords: Mountain Management Services, Chattanooga , Clinic LPN, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!