Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Starr Regional Medical CenterLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -
Etowah Campus - Nursing Home -- PRN- Variable Shifts position
available.Core competencies for the position include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Under the direction of an RN, contributes to the assessment of
patients by collecting data for analysis by an RN.
- Performs plan of care interventions, including specimen
collection and wound care. May administer medication. Documents
patient care given.
- Assists RN with development of plan of care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Monitors, documents, and communicates patient's status and
reactions to interventions with RN, physician, patient, and
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.Job Requirements:Qualifications:
- Completion of LP/LV Nurse program (Diploma or Associate's) is
- Current LPN license in the state of Tennessee or another
compact state is required.
- BLS through American Heart Association or American Red Cross is
required at the time of hire.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the
ability to work with minimal supervisor. - LifePoint Health is
committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all
applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws
prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national
origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , LPN PRN, Healthcare , Etowah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!