Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Starr Regional Medical CenterLPN- Gero Psych - Etowah Campus -
PRN - Variable Shifts- position available. -Core competencies for
the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Under the direction of an RN, contributes to the assessment of
patients by collecting data for analysis by an RN.
- Performs plan of care interventions, including specimen
collection and wound care. May administer medication. Documents
patient care given.
- Assists RN with development of plan of care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Monitors, documents, and communicates patient's status and
reactions to interventions with RN, physician, patient, and
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient. Job Requirements:Qualifications:
- Completion of LP/LV Nurse program (Diploma or Associate's)
- LPN/LVN License in the State of TN or another compact state
- BLS required through AHA or ARC
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
appropriate action. LifePoint Health is committed to providing
Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and
complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination
against any employee or applicant for employment because of color,
race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic
information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status
or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , LPN PRN, Healthcare , Athens, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!