Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Interim HealthCare of Northwest Georgia is seeking Registered
Nurses to join our growing team.-- This is a PRN position that
could develop into a part or full-time position, if desired.Call
706-622-5602 to talk with one of our team members!----General
Purpose:The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or
treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and
provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with
applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing
practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and
procedures. Essential Functions:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the
patient---s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Contributes to the patient---s plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed
upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient---s progress.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the
- Supervises paraprofessional staff.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage individual patients.
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Contributes to the effective implementation of company programs
- Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of
- Accesses personal health information (---PHI---) necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.-- Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current,
unencumbered GA--license as a Registered Nurse. Knowledge, Skills &
- Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR
certification for adults, children and infants.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- Able to work with people, use clinical judgment, be creative
and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport
patient.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in patient---s home.
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job
functions and related activities that may be required.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Chattanooga , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!