PRN Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Functional Pathways
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at The Spires at Berry
College in Rome, GA for aPRN Speech-Language PathologistWeekday and
weekend coverage needsWhen searching for the right employer, one
should look for a company who shares the same attributes. Our own
employees tell us that they like to work at Functional Pathways
because we offer a family environment, ethical care, innovation,
and a strong focus on values and customer service. Join us in
Making a Difference in the lives we touch!Job Summary:SLP shall
screen, evaluate, re-evaluate, discharge plan and make revisions in
any established plan of care as supervised by the
- Must have a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from
an accredited program.
- ASHA (CCC) Certification
- Active state license required .
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways
policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills
to therapy disciplines.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.
- Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all-inclusive
listing of the tasks and duties for this position.Employment
decisions and actions will be administered without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender,
disability or any other classification protected by federal, state
or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona
fide occupational qualification. We will give full consideration to
the employment of any person who is qualified to perform, with or
without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is
Keywords: Functional Pathways, Chattanooga , PRN Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!