RN Float Pool Tier IV Days PRN
Company: AdventHealth Murray
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DescriptionAdventHealth Gordon - AdventHealth Murray Location
Address: 1035 Red Bud Road, Calhoun, GA 707 Old Dalton Elijay Rd,
Chatsworth, GA 30705 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
- Straight A's in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group
- Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains
- Co-workers who feel like family Work Hours/Shift: PRN Days You
Will Be Responsible For:
- The RN is responsible for execution of the Nursing
- Assessment -collects patient health data
- Data collection involves the patient, family, and other health
care providers as appropriate.
- The priority of data collection activities is determined by the
patient's immediate condition or needs.
- Pertinent data are collected using appropriate assessment
techniques and instruments.
- Relevant data are documented in a retrievable form.
- The data collection process is systematic and ongoing.
- Diagnosis -analyzes the assessment data in determining
- Working between the Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Departments,
and House Supervisor roles at AdventHealth Murray and AdventHealth
Gordon as needed. Qualifications What You Will Need:
- Current RN license to practice in the state of Georgia
- PALS within 6 months of hire
- 2 years of a wide range of clinical experience in nursing with
at least one year minimum of charge nurse experience
- FEMA training-completed within six months of hire date
- Bedboard Management and Bed Assignments
- Ability to serve as Incident Commander Job Summary: The
Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery
of coordinated nursing care for a patient and/or assigned group of
patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day
management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The
Registered Nurse is also responsible for supervising and
responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned
nursing and ancillary personnel utilizing both professional and
supervisory discretion and independent judgement, while practicing
within the State, facility and regulatory guidelines. The tier four
Registered Nurse is required to work/float between the Intensive
Care Unit, Emergency Departments, and House Supervisor roles at
AdventHealth Murray and AdventHealth Gordon as needed. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Murray, Chattanooga , RN Float Pool Tier IV Days PRN, Healthcare , Chatsworth, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!