Clinical Nurse Navigator
Company: Redmond Regional Medical Center
Posted on: April 9, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Clinical Nurse Navigator: Full Time Days; including rotating
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as
a Clinical Nurse Navigator today with Redmond Regional Medical
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a
Clinical Nurse Navigator for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Communicate with physician and the multidisciplinary team to
acquire a plan for each patient from admission to discharge.
- Identify and address any obstacles to timely and quality
- Monitor for ancillary services not available and identify
appropriate outpatient work-ups ordered on inpatients.
- Coordinate with Pharmacy and/or Discharge Planning for high
cost drugs, IV/PO conversion and indigent medication replacement
and assistant programs.
- Communicate with patient/family, multidisciplinary team, and
medical staff regarding plan of care, benefits and status.
- Review Physician order for appropriateness and appropriate
level of care. Communicating to physician, discharge planners, and
utilization review daily when patients are not meeting criteria or
have a significant change in status.
- Maintains open communication, especially with Case Management
Director, service line leaders, Quality director and physician
liaison, communicating clinical team accomplishments, concerns,
difficulties, etc. Attends all necessary meetings and events that
may occasionally include community events.
- Designs clinical guidelines (order sets) for
diagnoses/procedures based on most up-to-date standards of care;
seeks approval through the appropriate process (Clinical Team,
Quality Council, Document Committee). Coordinates with service line
leaders and Case Management to ensure that programmatic goals are
- Oversees implementation and adherence to established clinical
guidelines. Works with the interdisciplinary team to monitor,
implement, and achieve best possible outcomes for the disease
specificity. Engages with Nursing Leadership across the hospital
setting to ensure proper care at the bedside.
- Customize critical thinking skills to expedite the progression
of patients desired outcomes; developing long and short term plans;
refer cases to the discharge planner and/or utilization nurse when
needs are identified.
- Adhere to plans, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluates, complies, and reports to team and utilizes
information to facilitate process improvement to the case
- Monitor for avoidable days to identify opportunities for
throughput; communicating with utilization review and/or discharge
planners impending denials or non-certified days.
- Mentors and orients all new staff members. Redmond Regional
Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source
for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent
medical care convenient and available is Redmond s first priority.
Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is
nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of
excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care,
oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Clinical Nurse Navigator opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Bachelor s Degree in Nursing with graduation from an accredited
school of nursing
- Current Georgia LPN or RN License or from a compacted
- A minimum of 4 years as an LPN or RN with management or case
management experience is preferred.
- Previous disease specificity experience required.
- BCLS required (obtained within 30 days of hire date); ACLS
- MS Office, hospital based computing systems (i.e. Meditech),
critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communications skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC Skills. We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, assistant cna, board,
certified nurse midwife, community, family, midwife, nursing
assistant cna, practitioner, spanish
Keywords: Redmond Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , Clinical Nurse Navigator, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!