RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Permanent / Registered Nurse Cardiac
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a RegisteredNurse Cardiac Cath Lab today with Redmond Regional
Medical Center. We arecommitted to providing our employees with the
support they need. At RedmondRegional Medical Center, we offer an
array of medical, dental, and visionpackages as well as several
add-on perks to make your benefits package trulycustomizable to you
and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a
Registered NurseCardiac Cath Lab for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide allpatients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that workshard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like youwho feels patient care is
as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- Functions as circulating nurse, scrub person, and monitor
person during procedures in cardiac cath lab.
- Assists in pre, post, and intra-operative care of the patient
undergoing procedures in cath lab.
- Demonstrates aseptic technique.
- Accurately performs surgical counts according to policy and
- Demonstrates proper use of instruments, equipment, suturing,
and cath lab monitoring equipment. Redmond Regional MedicalCenter
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of
northwestGeorgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare
partners, Redmond hasover 245 physicians with more than 30
specialties and a support staff ofapproximately 1,100 associates.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively
reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening.
Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in
- Current Georgia RN license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS American Heart Association required
- ACLS required within 60 days of hire
- CCRN or RCIS preferred within 2 years.
- Previous experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Chattanooga , RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Permanent / Registered Nurse Cardiac, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!