RN - Emergency Department
Company: Redmond Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description SHIFT: Weekends Only
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department FT / Weekend Only At
HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as
an Emergency Room RN with Redmond Regional Medical Center, today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking an
Emergency Room RN to ensure that we continue to provide all
patients with high quality, efficient care. As a 19 bed, accredited
Level III Trauma facility, we work hard to support each other and
we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. Job Summary:
- You will specialize in the care of acute injury or illness in
adult and pediatric patients
- You will assess patient needs
- You will be planning, delivering and coordinating care
- You will be reassessing/evaluating care
- You will act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate
WE CARE Values in all Actions.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service Redmond
Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a
referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama.
Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond s
first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product
line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center.
Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics,
vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current GA RN license
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification Preferred We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help
unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your
candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, coronary, hospice, maternal, neonatal,
nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, surgical
Keywords: Redmond Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , RN - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!