Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: Redmond Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab today with Redmond Regional
Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with
the support they need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer
an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several
add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to
you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment
- STuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a
Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab for our facility to ensure that
we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job
- Functions as circulating nurse, scrub person, and monitor
person during procedures in cardiac cath lab.
- Assists in pre, post, and intra-operative care of the patient
undergoing procedures in cath lab.
- Demonstrates aseptic technique.
- Accurately performs surgical counts according to policy and
- Demonstrates proper use of instruments, equipment, suturing,
and cath lab monitoring equipment. Redmond Regional Medical Center
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of
northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare
partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30
specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,100 associates.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of
an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified
candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current Georgia RN license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS American Heart Association required
- ACLS required within 60 days of hire
- CCRN or RCIS preferred within 2 years.
- Previous experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, maternal, mhb,
nurse clinical, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery, unit
Keywords: Redmond Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!