Registered Nurse PACU
Company: Parkridge Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2020
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a Registered Nurse PACU today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse PACU for our facility to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
* Receives post-surgical report from CRNA and circulator,
including, but not limited to; airway patency, patient vital signs
during procedure, type of anesthesia used, dressings, drains, and
* Maintenance of post-operative drains including, JP, Hemovac,
Pleurovac, and foley catheters.
* Maintenance of patient airway, including oral airways, nasal
airways, and ETT.
* Assess and treat pain based on parameters given by physician
ordering pain medication, be alert for signs of overmedication and
* Provides updates to appropriate individuals identified by the
* Oversees quality assurance activities, and communicating any
concerns to the physician.
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40
years. Over the years, our 285 bed facility has built a reputation
for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a
hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the
community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to
orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at
Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals
for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the
area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most
knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse PACU opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
* Graduate of an Accredited RN Program.
* License in the State of TN or Compact Licensure in state of
* BLS, ACLS, PALS or obtain within six months of start date.
* One year PACU, Cath lab, ER or ICU experience preferred.
* One year nursing experience in a hospital setting required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Parkridge Medical Center, Chattanooga , Registered Nurse PACU, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!