RN Outpatient Day Surgery
Company: Parkridge Medical Center
Posted on: October 16, 2020
SHIFT: Weekends Only
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a Clinical Coordinator today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Clinical Coordinator for our facility to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
* You will monitor and direct utilization of resources related to
* You will demonstrate and promote professionalism at all
* You will Monitor performance of staff assigned to unit and coach
* You will Complete payroll, attendance records, and unit schedule
* You will Complete ancillary charges, calculate encounters and
update PLUS as assigned.
* You will assure staff compliance/response to emergency
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40
years. Over the years, the 275 bed hospital has built a reputation
for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a
hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the
community. We are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals
for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the
area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most
knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge
Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain
Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from
cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Clinical Coordinator opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
* TN State Registered Nurse Licensure
* Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing (RN) program, BSN
* Current BLS & ACLS required, PALS preferred
* Moderate Sedation Certification preferred
* At least 2 years of medical/surgical and / or 1 year of
ambulatory experience preferred
* Previous nurse management experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Parkridge Medical Center, Chattanooga , RN Outpatient Day Surgery, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!