Operating Room Nurse CVOR
Company: Parkridge Medical Center
Posted on: December 4, 2019
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Parkridge Health System
Operating Room Registered Nurse
HCA TriStar above allelse is committed to care and improvement to
Human Life. Come join our hospitalsystem team and help save
We are committed toproviding our colleagues with the support they
need. At HCA Healthcare, weoffer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you. Some ofour unique
benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Loan repayment program By applying to thisposting you will be
considered for Nurse Positions across multiplelocations in the
Chattanooga, TN market listed below. Facilities mayrange from
smaller, intimate hospitals to large medical centers.
Our Registered Nurseshave access to a variety of resources to help
you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latesttechnologies in
patient care We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourageour teams to raise the bar in patient care. We
are currently seeking RegisteredNurses to join our family. Come be
a part of the change in our TriStarDivision!
We are a member of theHCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a
community of 94,000 RegisteredNurses and 38,000 active physician
partners. We have over 1,900 facilitiesranging from hospitals,
freestanding ER s, ambulatory surgery centers, andurgent care
clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar
inpatient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been
named in IBMWatson Health s top 100 best-performing hospitals based
on patient satisfactionand operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare s Chattanooga network include:
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Parkridge Valley
- Parkridge West Hospital We promptly review allapplications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by amember
of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Parkridge Medical Center hasserved the community for nearly 40
years. Over the years, our 285 bed facility has built areputation
for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a
hospitalof choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the
community. From ourcomprehensive cardiac services program to
orthopedics and oncology care at TheSarah Cannon Cancer Center at
Parkridge, we are proud to be one ofChattanooga s best hospitals
for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was thefirst hospital in the
area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area smost
knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team.
We have 17 OR suites with state of the art equipment and team
oriented staff. Our OR teams are Open Heart, General surgery,
Orthopedics, Endovascular and Urology. Want to work with the best
of the best and impact patient lives, come join our family.
Our Operating Room / Surgery teams are currently looking for a
Registered Nurse for their CVOR surgery team. This member will be
working day schedule (varies from first case at 7am to last case
7pm) with call requirements. Call every 3rd day and 3rd
- Properly prepares thepatient for surgical procedure, knowing
all specific requirements set aside bythe manufacture
- Supports physician-ledtime out protocols.
- Responsible for correctpatient positioning.
- Provides updates toappropriate individuals identified by the
- Monitors throughoutprocedure for prosper sterile
- Oversees qualityassurance activities, including counts, and
communicating any concerns to thephysician.
- Communicate with otherdepartments regarding the transfer and
condition of the patient.
- Appropriate labelingand disposition of the specimens.
- Complying with allInfection Prevention and Hand Hygiene
recommendations after hand-off.
- Completes OccurrenceReports as needed. We are an
equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
- License: State of TennesseeRegistered Nurse or compact
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification,current
- Graduate of an accredited RN Program
- 1year Surgery experience preferred 66H
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, domiciliary, intensive,
intensive care unit, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric,
Keywords: Parkridge Medical Center, Chattanooga , Operating Room Nurse CVOR, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!