Regional Sales Manager - Motors and Generators
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Leading global technology company specializing in sustainable
energy.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jessica JohnsonAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $110,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:A
leading global technology company that energizes the transformation
of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable
future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics,
automation and motion portfolio, we push the boundaries of
technology to drive performance to new levels.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Retirement plan, Life insurance, Disability
insurance, Wellbeing program, Healthcare plan)
- Over 120+ years in business
- In over 100 countries
- Career AdvancementJob DetailsRegional Sales Manager will
support district office front-end-sales in the sales phase and to
identify and win pursuits within Motion Business Area in Atlanta,
Georgia. Sales incentive included on top of base salary Your
- Provide proposal support to the district offices within the
region for service sales in general, and the following product
lines in particular to preventive maintenance, commissioning,
replacement machines, extension, upgrade and retrofits, and
- Prepare proposals, with a full understanding of customer
requirements, technical abilities, competitor offerings and market
conditions and by utilize relevant full cost models with approved
margins to ensure profitability. Work with District Offices for
them to increase proposal development capability
- Closely work with US4131 Operations, SRU's and others for full
cost understanding. Provide first level technical support and
guidance for District Offices
- Provide MOSE (Motion Business - Motion Service) MG Service
expertise in customer interaction jointly with district offices.
Support District Offices to identify opportunities by analyzing
targeted installed base and ensure penetration and interaction with
- Work with District Offices to increase focus on end-user sales.
Support District Office sales on specific end-user pursuits
- Prospect and execute end-user sales pursuits independent of
District Office. Assist District Office with Ease of Doing Business
and Customer Experience initiatives
- Provide leadership to District Office in their development of
operational capabilities. Work with MOSE operations and Inside
Sales to develop capabilities required to MOSE business through
- Bachelor degree and 8 years of related experience OR Associate
degree and 10 years of related experience OR High School Diploma/
GED and 12 years of related experience required
- Previous experience with motors or generators required
- Previous experience with business to business sales experience
- Travel up to 50% required
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work in the USInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chattanooga , Regional Sales Manager - Motors and Generators, Executive , Ringgold, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...