Company: Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job description For over 40 years, Diversified Maintenance
Systems, LLC has been providing client-focused, quality maintenance
solutions to facilities across the United States. We are a
community of over 10,000 outstanding people who are passionate
about delivering the highest level of service to all of our
customers nationwide.: The District Manager is responsible for
overseeing several hundred-service locations and multiple Area
Managers with assigned territories. District Managers are also
ultimately responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer
service throughout the worksite locations in their territory. Is a
role model and leader and must solve problems, make informed
decisions and manage the workforce and time wisely in order to
achieve maximum results. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all financial and quality performance for assigned
- Build relationships with customers in conjunction with account
management at district level
- Approve all travel submissions and vacation requests of Area
Manager direct reports
- Ensure all compliance measures are met
- Hire, mentor, and evaluate all Area Manager direct reports
- Oversee up to 10 Area Managers
- Implement new work
- Review/request equipment needs
- Coordinate with Human Resources to ensure all employee issues
- Inspect worksite locations
- Implement safety and training activities
- Serve as backup to Area Manager when necessary
- Any other tasks as assigned KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships,
utilize skills of workforce most appropriately.
- Ability to deliver all types of floor care, custodial and
housekeeping solutions for our customers.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they
apply to work force.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable
manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material and
provide instructions to all employees.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job,
including good computer skills and use of Microsoft programs
(Excel, Word, etc...). EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Big box/multi-store retail management experience required.
- Ability to handle million-dollar volume.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing
professional publications, benchmark state-of-the-art practices and
contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Significant travel is required.
- College degree desirable. LICENSURE: Must possess a valid state
driver's license in order to fulfill the duties of this position,
as significant travel between accounts is required. Reliable
transportation to allow for necessary travel to various accounts
within the assigned territory is required. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This
job may require lifting of objects that exceed 50lbs., with
frequent lifting and or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Other physical demands that are required are, reaching, climbing,
stooping and or kneeling, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling,
writing and seeing. Must pass E-Verify, Background and MVR checks
in order to be hired. -(Drug test may be required). SALARY IS BASED
ON EXPERIENCE Job Type: Full-time Diversified Maintenance is an
equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and
does not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis
of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other
legally protected characteristics. Diversified is a drug-free
workplace and employment may be subject to passing a pre-employment
drug screening. IND1
Keywords: Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC, Chattanooga , District Manager, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...