Digital Services Project Manager
Company: PLAYCORE WISCONSIN INC
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Corporate Office - Chattanooga, TN
The Digital Services Project Manager is a member of the Marketing
team and assists in developing our culture and driving our business
strategy by supporting the direction and continued development of
the GameTime Digital Framework. This position directly manages all
aspects of GameTimes portfolio of sales and marketing technologies
and is responsible for collaborating across departments best
practices and process improvements for standardization and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly manage portfolio of GameTime sales, marketing, and
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to execute the roadmap
of all sales, marketing, and eCommerce technologies, updates, and
- Establish and implement project management best practice
processes and methodologies to ensure sales, marketing, and
eCommerce technology projects are delivered on time, within budget,
adhere to high-quality standards, and meet organization
expectations and an effective ROI.
- Develop, maintain, and review proposals for sales, marketing,
and eCommerce technology projects including project objectives,
technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines,
- Work with various subject matter experts and stakeholders to
determine and define project scope, objectives, timeline,
individual responsibilities, and milestones for the development,
configuration, and management of sales, marketing, and eCommerce
SaaS applications (i.e. HubSpot) projects.
- Proactively manage and account for unforeseen delays for active
projects, then realign schedules and expectations as needed.
- Assign and oversee daily tasks for project stakeholders and
subject matter experts.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends as
needed to prepare project status reports.
- Host regular product update meetings to keep stakeholders
abreast on active project progress and address any questions or
challenges regarding the active project(s).
- Establish KPIs for sales, marketing, and eCommerce technologies
and conduct ongoing ROI analysis to ensure technologies align to
overall strategic plan.
- Prepare and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) for all
sales, marketing, and eCommerce technologies based on established
- Track and report on sales, marketing, and eCommerce technology
activity and key milestones to identify risk and work proactively
with our brands to address and eliminate risk.
- Facilitate training and ongoing support to encourage consistent
use as well as set utilization standards for sales, marketing, and
eCommerce technologies company wide.
- Update and maintain all assigned technologies ensuring proper
installation, maintenance, etc.
- Serves as the administrator for GameTime sales, marketing, and
eCommerce technology standards.
- Other duties may be assigned by Director or Supervisor.
Learning & Development
Planning & Organizing
Professionalism & Integrity
Teamwork & Relationship-Building
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing and managing various
web and technology projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and eCommerce technologies and
best practices around developing and managing on those
- Broad understanding of WCAG guidelines, specifically WCAG 2.1
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or
other related field. Travel
10% travel required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes,
strategies, and methods.
- Excellent time management, organization skills, and experience
establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Ability to manage multiple, and often overlapping, budgets and
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment
and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to predict challenges and
seek to proactively overcome obstacles.
- Advanced computer, web, hosting and SaaS application knowledge,
including HubSpot, Magento, Craft CMS, Google Suite (i.e.
Analytics, Ads, Data Studio, Tag Manager, etc), Amazon AWS, and
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities to
communicate with brand stakeholders and subject matter experts on
project status, as well as communicate and work through any project
Keywords: PLAYCORE WISCONSIN INC, Chattanooga , Digital Services Project Manager, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...