Associate Product Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
SUMMARY: The Associate Product Manager (APM) is responsible for
supporting the Director, Hospitality Segment Strategy and the
Fabrications Manager to help manage the business, marketing
projects, new development efforts, competitive benchmarking, &
segment specific research in order to grow market share. The APM
will investigate current & new product or service growth
opportunities; building business cases to support new
recommendations. The APM is responsible for providing
well-researched analyses of external factors (markets, competition,
industry trends) and internal factors (internal capabilities,
restraints, product line performance, etc.) as an input into
strategic decision making.
In This Position, You Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Know the target segments & customers
- Understand manufacturing systems process & capabilities and
their impact on quality of our products and services
- Support the Sales Team to identify improvement opportunities
and new insights coming from customers and prospective
- Seek direct feedback from selected target market end users to
improve products and identify new needs
- Analyze product performance including financial indicators and
our position in target markets. Create recommendations &
communicate those findings to drive positive change within the
- Regular updates of competitive information, including pricing,
marketing positioning, field communications, advertising, etc.
- Identifying improvement areas based on changes in competitive
- Creating internal tools to explicitly communicate Tarkett's
S.W.O.T. characteristics vs. the major competitors
- Strategically manage assigned marketing projects to support
- Support downstream marketing efforts & new product
introductions through clear communication, leadership, and customer
- Participate in new product development efforts in support of
the segment Director or Product Management team
What You Need to Succeed in This Position:
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 3+ years of relevant business-to-business experience in a
marketing or product management role. Construction materials
industry experience is a plus.
- Strategic thinker along with a high level of aptitude in
understanding and processing technical language.
- Ability to analyze, compare, contrast and synthesize
information in an efficient and effective manner. Ability to
process data and information in an organized manner and generate
ideas and recommendations is essential.
- Ability to successfully work collaboratively with internal and
external resources and customers.
- Willingness for limited domestic travel
By joining us, you will be part of an international culture where
you can expand your horizons, change the game and design the future
of society. And where our values of collaboration, creativity,
commitment and caring underpin our success.
Come and see how is life at Tarkett!
Keywords: Tarkett, Chattanooga , Associate Product Manager, Executive , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!