Senior Product Manager - Chattanooga, TN
Company: Talent Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Talent Group is searching for a talented Senior Product Manager to
join a top client in Chattanooga, TN. This is a direct hire, hybrid
role. If you are not local but open to relocation to Chattanooga,
this client offers a generous relocation package.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of hands-on software
product management experince. The ideal candidate will have
experince with external products and familiar with release cycles
(at least 7-8 release cycles).
Provide regional market share growth by identifying potential
products; conducting market research; generating product
requirements; determining specifications, production timetables,
pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction;
developing marketing strategies. The product manager will be the
main liaison between the regional sales/business line managers and
the factory engineering department for the purpose of clarifying
the needs of a specific region in terms of design and function.
- Develop overall product strategy
- Perform Market Trend and Gap Analysis for the existing
- Develop recommendation for new products and features
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and
- Maintain and Grow Product and Feature Roadmap across multiple
- Manage external and internal facing Release Management and
- Develop and Manage Sales, Pricing and Market Share strategy
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with
key external partners.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the
research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product
lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements,
appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product
to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by
defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with Sales to develop
product sales strategies.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product
requirements and product development programs; preparing
return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with
engineering and manufacturing.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data;
reviewing costs; anticipating volume; costing special and
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Develop client and individual sales training kits for
To be successful in this role, your experience and competencies
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in managing and delivering
product based on IoT or Data/BI or Cloud based technologies is
- Experience in Software Development or Engineering is very
- Four (4) year college or university degree in technical or
business field or equivalent experience required.
- Training and certification in Product Management and
Agile/Scrum is highly desirable
- Experience managing a small, distributed product management and
engineering team is highly desirable
- Must be energetic, highly motivated and can function in a
fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities and
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from customers, groups of managers, associates, clients,
and the public.
Keywords: Talent Group, Chattanooga , Senior Product Manager - Chattanooga, TN, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!