Product Brand Manager I
Company: Mueller Water Products
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This position will primarily oversee the product management
activities for our Hydro Gate and Knife Gate product lines.
Additionally, this individual will help support and track the NPD
projects associated with the Specialty Valve Value Steam.
The Product Manager must be able to lead collaborative, data-driven
business planning efforts, be outstanding in relationship building,
and manage stakeholder engagement. Other positive traits are to be
entrepreneurial and enjoy working with technical teams & business
functions. The Product Manager can easily determine which factors
are important, is a self-directed learner and has a demonstrated
passion for bringing new products and solutions to market.
- Work to align product roadmap with our business strategy
- Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders to consensus on
what to build
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication
- Develop and champion a new product vision and product strategy,
understanding and driving new products based on data, markets, and
- Manage product life cycle and make legacy product decisions
based on data, metrics, and the customer
- Navigate and negotiate through complex business
- Make pricing recommendations based on data, metrics, customer,
- Define and influence product designs and overall user
- Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader
- Support VS GM on P/L, Operations etc. to develop broader skill
Education And Experience
- Undergraduate business or technical degree is required; an
advanced university degree is strongly preferred (MBA)
- 3-5+ (depending on scope of role) or more years of related work
experience - in the manufacturing industry (or technology) is a
- Strong communication, presentation, and client management
skills across a diverse group of stakeholders. Proven ability to
influence at multiple levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic
plans as well as to provide execution details through product
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to
define and decompose relevant metrics
- Successful experience with establishing strategic direction,
evaluating, and coaching talent for success, and delivering sound
operational decision-making skills
- Project management experience a plus
Key Strategic Priorities Include For Recruiting Summary
Driving productivity and cost savings to provide funding for
Mueller's strategic growth initiatives. Growing Brass sales by
reducing manufacturing lead-times via insourcing of key
manufacturing operations and by expanding current product line
offerings. Growing in market adjacencies.
Mueller offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Current
benefit offerings include medical and dental insurance, 401K plan
with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan program,
short-term disability benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement
program, company-provided life insurance, long-term disability, and
supplement insurance at group rates, and much more.
Mueller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other
category protected by law.
Keywords: Mueller Water Products, Chattanooga , Product Brand Manager I, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!