Sr. Project Manager
Company: Signal Energy
Posted on: September 25, 2022
This is a Senior level Project Manager position that will be
responsible for a managing a portfolio of solar projects. Project
Management experience with solar is required in order to be
considered for this position. This is a remote position. Travel to
site is required as needed. This is a remote position but will
require travel to the project site as needed.
Additional Activities/ Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Acts as an advocate for Signal Energy, LLC by promoting all
company policies and procedures and promoting a positive attitude
towards the goals of each project. Must represent Signal Energy
professionally with clients, subcontractors, and others at all
- Oversee solar projects from initial engineering to proceed
through final acceptance by client.
- Incorporates safety into planning and execution throughout
project. Takes a leadership role in the adherence to high safety
standards and culture.
- Works with the Estimating department during the pre-bid and
Procurement during the buyout stage of each project to ensure that
the needs of the field staff and project team are being
- Constantly solves problems and resolves issues through face to
face and personal communication.
- Plan, lead, and coordinate all activities associated with the
overall execution of a project.
- Participate in the conceptual development/estimating of the
project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and
- Provide project administration to ensure project is constructed
in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Specific duties include, but are not limited to, contract
administration, schedule management, maintaining budget & cost
reports, financial analysis, project staffing, oversight &
mentoring of key project staff positions, investigation of
non-conformance issues and implementation of corrective measures,
risk management, safety, and quality control.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Knowledge of technical, administration, and management of all
phases of project activities.
- Knowledge of public and construction safety and security issues
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application, and use
in problem solving.
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply IFC drawings and
job specifications for civil and electrical work.
- Ability to lead and coordinate own and others' actions, manage
own time and manage personnel resources.
- Sensitivity to problems; ability to tell or predict when
something is wrong; able to revise and adapt as necessary.
- Strong coordination, time management, active listening, verbal
and written communication skills, critical thinking and reasoning
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and
- Computer literacy and proficiency using Viewpoint, Procore, MS
Project, and MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil
engineering, electrical engineering, or related area
- Minimum 15 years project management experience in construction
- Project Management experience in solar is a major
- MBA is preferred.
- Certificates/Licenses: PMP, OSHA 10 hr. minimum, First
Signal Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for
positions posted on our careers page. If you are an Agency or
Search firm representative, contact the Signal Energy Constructors
Talent Acquisition Manager directly at
email@example.com for consideration. Signal
Energy Constructors or its affiliates will not be responsible for
any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms
through this source. In addition, Signal Energy Constructors or its
affiliates will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited
resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or
Operations team. Signal Energy Constructors has established an
approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider
accepting submissions from those approved firms.
Keywords: Signal Energy, Chattanooga , Sr. Project Manager, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!