Director Product Management
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for more? At Mohawk Industries, we're committed
to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more
sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team. As a
Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known
brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop
your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you.
Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create
more, you can find your more with Mohawk. What we need: This
position will direct the strategic planning and organizing of
assigned product line(s) from launch through product life cycle to
optimize profit, as well as meet marketing, financial, and
corporate growth objectives. What you'll do:
- Coordinate timely launch of new products across hard surfaces
organization to maximize impact on the business.
- Develops and implements pricing and profit margin initiatives
in order to achieve annual financial objectives.
- Monitors competitors to ensure Mohawk products are competitive
in look, price and quality.
- Provide oversight on sample programs and manage resources to
stay within assigned budgets
- Leads improvement actions through direct contact with senior
management and sales organization.
- Develops and delivers product presentations and sales tools to
internal and external customers.
- Facilitates problem resolution related to product quality and
supply chain issues.
- Support and influence new product development.
- Monitor & coordinate inventory levels to ensure proper service
of new product launches & existing business What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or business required. MBA
preferred. Knowledge of finished building products and multi-brand
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing and product
management responsibility. Experience (or a sound understanding) in
manufacturing and sales. Proven performance to lead and manage
direct reports. What you're good at:
- Ability to influence and foster teamwork at all levels of the
- Strong strategic thinking skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and delegate.
- Must have strong/proven leadership and organizational
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint What else?
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on
flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to
see what we mean Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring
manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and
commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated
manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive
advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile,
laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading
innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate
our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new
construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized
in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Chattanooga , Director Product Management, Executive , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!