Posted on: September 24, 2022
Because of their continued growth, a residential homebuilder in the
local area seeks a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER to join their team. As a
building industry leader, my client hires the best and provides
them with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional
growth in a supportive, team-orientated environment.
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership and
management to assigned projects in safely, profitable, and timely.
The Sr. PM manages the work consistently with standards of quality
and integrity and will participate in the marketing, estimating,
bidding, and contract negotiation phases of the projects
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility for project success, including safety, schedule,
profitability, and quality and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the business development process, including
client contacts, relationships, proposals, presentations, and
negotiations for selected projects.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships
with owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for understanding and administering prime contract
terms and conditions, contract documents, subcontract agreements,
purchase order agreements, etc.
- Participates in preparation and review of estimates
- Champions the orderly, timely transition of projects from the
estimating phase to the field. This transition shall include
project review meetings, encompassing a review of contract
requirements, general conditions, schedules, budgets, subcontracts,
and purchase order agreements.
- Coordinates with the Project Superintendent the means and
methods required for the work's successful and profitable
- Assures coordination with the Project Superintendent and the
procurement schedule with the Project Engineer. Pays special
attention to prevention and documentation of delays or
- Uses available reports to manage costs and prepare accurate
- Reviews and executes all change orders, supplements, and cost
control budget adjustments.
- Manages all billings to ensure timely submission of payment
applications and collection of payments from the owner to maintain
a positive cash flow position.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and execution of
purchase order agreements and subcontracts concerning insurance
certificates, bonds, and the appropriate lien waivers.
- Completes close-out requirements and punch lists promptly.
- Provides feedback to estimators for use in future bidding or
negotiations, especially subcontractor performance evaluations.
- Four-year construction-related degree or equivalent combination
of technical training and/or related experience.
- Experience in preconstruction and managing construction
projects and a thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials,
equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis,
construction operations, and cash flow procedures are
- This manager-level is capable of managing large projects of a
complex nature and multiple projects.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (605)
679-9852 for a confidential conversation.
All inquiries are kept 100% confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Chattanooga , Project Manager, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!