Product Director - Commercial
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for more? At Mohawk Industries, we're committed
to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more
sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team. As a
Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known
brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop
your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you.
Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create
more, you can find your more with Mohawk. What we need: Mohawk is
looking for a Product Director who can do more with Mohawk. The
role of Product Director directs the strategic planning and
organizing of commercial product line(s) from conceptual stage
through product life cycle to optimize profit, as well as meet
marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives. What you'll
- Develops both short and long-term strategic plans and
implements actions to achieve results.
- Develop and maintain forecasts of customer demand and
- Monitors competitors to ensure Mohawk products are competitive
in look, price and quality.
- Establishes product quality standards.
- Develops and implements pricing and profit margin initiatives
in order to achieve annual financial objectives.
- Develops relationships with vendors to provide best quality and
the lowest cost.
- Leads improvement actions through management and production
- Facilitates problem resolution related to product quality and
supply chain issues.
- Directs and leads new product development. What you have:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of soft surface / carpet manufacturing
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing and product
- Experience (or a sound understanding) in manufacturing and
- Strong understanding of inventory and cost accounting. What
you're good at:
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams without
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to research and analyze trends to make product
decisions with profit in mind.
- Must have strong/proven leadership and organizational
- Must possess excellent interpersonla skills
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint What else?
- Office environment with 15% travel Mohawk Industries is a
leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to
enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world.
Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution
processes provide competitive advantages in the production of
carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl
flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and
technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and
satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our
brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include
American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk,
Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk
has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer
into the world's largest flooring company with operations in
Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New
Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Chattanooga , Product Director - Commercial, Executive , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!