Total Rewards Program Manager (Remote)
Company: Graybar Electric Company, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Become part of the excitement.
As a Total Rewards Program Manager, you will be responsible for the
creative and strategic design of Graybar's Total Rewards offerings
which translate business goals and company culture into
compensation, benefits, and wellness programs meant to attract,
reward, and retain the best industry talent.
This position is eligible to be fully remote and can be based
anywhere in the United States.
Pay Details: The expected total compensation for this position is
$100,000 to $125,000 annually. This includes the base pay and
eligible bonus earnings based on specific and relevant business
In this role you will:
* Design bonus strategies that incentivize high performance and
reward desired behaviors for each business area.
* Establish, build, and maintain dashboards and reporting
mechanisms to measure key compensation, benefit, and engagement
data which validate total rewards programs' effectiveness.
* Seek guidance, clarification, and feedback on total rewards
programs from key stakeholders and employee feedback surveys.
* Research, evaluate, and identify opportunities to improve or
change current benefit offerings to ensure program's alignment to
the business strategy. Proactively present project status and key
findings to leadership.
* Lead business relationships with brokers, vendors, and
consultants to implement and drive total rewards strategy.
* Monitor benefits programs to ensure compliance and
competitiveness. Collaborate with the accounting and finance
departments to review cost implications of total reward
* Support the negotiation process, evaluate plan offerings, and
make selection recommendations to leadership.
* Partner with Talent Management team members to develop reward and
* Partner with HR Strategy to establish a communication cadence
that drives the awareness and understanding of all total reward
* Provide ongoing support to the benefits operations team.
What you bring to the table:
* 5 years' relevant experience, including but not limited to:
developing, managing, and evaluating various components of
compensation programs including base pay, bonuses, incentives,
sales compensation and commission plans, and executive pay.
* Experience managing defined contribution and defined benefit
* Four-year degree: HR, finance, or related field
* 10 years or more of experience preferred
* Advanced degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Senior Professional in
Human Resources (SPHR), Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
(CEBS) and/or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) certification
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Experience with HR information systems
* Benefits Plans (design, regulatory compliance)
* Technical/general knowledge on labor law principles related to
Reward, statutory benefit and retirement/pension plans
* Compensation theory, practice and trends
* Consulting with clients in compensation and benefits
* Strong analytical skills including advanced spread sheet
capabilities in Excel
* Outstanding communication skills with the ability to present
information to leadership
* Excellent project management and organizational skills
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate initiative and leadership
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong business acumen understanding
* Ability to influence
* Sense of urgency
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We
believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas
and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and
compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we
welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into
our company because we believe it's the right thing to do and the
right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel
a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We
believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect,
and we work to build a collaborative environment where our
employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a
difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That's what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as
one team and moving forward together, while honoring the unique
value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what's next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our
employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar,
you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12
months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental
Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts,
Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid
Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future
opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner
of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job
postings become available that meet your interest!
Keywords: Graybar Electric Company, Inc., Chattanooga , Total Rewards Program Manager (Remote), Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!