Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Courtesy Finance
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAssistant Branch Manager Job OverviewAt Courtesy
Finance, an Assistant Branch Manager helps customers by providing
them access to affordable financing that comes with fast, friendly
service. As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will have the
opportunity to help people every day. An Assistant Branch Manager
is expected to take ownership of assigned tasks and help the branch
be successful.An Assistant Branch Manager's daily activities and
- Building relationships with customers, local business and
others in the local community.
- Completing loan applications and explaining loan
- Delivering excellent customer service and working with
customers to help find solutions to their problems.
- Working with customers to collect past due balances.You will
have the opportunity to develop valuable skills that can be used
across a variety of financial services careers. Courtesy Finance
offers all employees health, vision, dental, disability, and life
insurance. Additional benefits offered to employees include 401K,
paid time off, overtime pay, and a variety of incentive & bonus
programs.Assistant Branch Manager QualificationsAll applicants must
have the following qualifications:
- Willingness to work hard, take direction, provide excellent
customer service, be compliant with all rules & regulations, and
act with integrity.
- Goal Oriented.
- Reliable attendance.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills and a comfort with numbers.
- High School degree or equivalent. College coursework or degree
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in 1 or more of the following
areas (more than 1 is a plus):
- Installment lending, vehicle financing or similar consumer
- Consumer debt collections.
- Retail/consumer facing business.
- Sales (such as retail sales, positions with sales goals,
commission sales, account executive, etc.)
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn new software.About Courtesy
FinanceCourtesy Finance is a local consumer finance company. We use
the fact that we are a smaller, local company to be flexible and
create a team atmosphere where everyone works together to provide
our customers with a great experience.Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status.Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability
status.Powered by JazzHRAhEg6QgeYk
Keywords: Courtesy Finance, Chattanooga , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!