Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Displaycraft, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are a small, privately held manufacturing company located in
Dalton, GA. Our business is focused on fixtures and displays for
retail environments as well as OEM relationships across several
industries. Our capabilities include design and engineering, wire,
wood, metal cutting and forming, welding, powder coating, packing,
and assembly. - -
As part of our growth plan, we are searching for a Quality
Assurance (QA) Manager to -build and oversee a QA department and
staff. They will lead that team in the following:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining a holistic quality
program for the organization's products and processes.
- Making recommendations for continuous improvement with an eye
toward manufacturing safety and efficiency.
- Maintaining strong audit scores with OEM customers and assuring
- Care about our culture, so first and foremost a successful
candidate needs to work well in a collaborative environment where
input from all levels of the organization is valued
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain Quality Management System (QMS)
- Hire, train, and manage QA staff.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that
products meet required specifications for quality, function, and
reliability prior to delivery.
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to QA team,
product development team, and manufacturing staff.
- Coordinate and participate in product testing processes.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and
organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product
specifications and quality attributes; measuring production;
documenting evidence; determining operational and performance
qualification; writing and updating quality assurance
- Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating
requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Skills and Experience -
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in a QA related
- Strong understanding of QA standards and methodologies.
- Experience leading a team and managing people.
- High level of professionalism in dealing with internal partners
- Sense of ownership, great communication skills, and a positive
- Degree in a technology related field preferred but not
Keywords: Displaycraft, Inc., Chattanooga , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!