Assistant Project Manager - Design Build
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Assistant Project Manager monitors work efforts, assigns
resources, delegates tasks, and reports progress to senior managers
and various stakeholders
- Orders Plans and Specifications and prints Plans and Specs for
project team as needed.
- Prepare documents for Superintendents, updates and maintains
electronic file for as-builts and closeout submittals.
- Assist with Project Coordination.
- Assist with the management of resources for the project from
start to completion.
- Acts as a liaison with clients and suppliers.
- Ensure changes in project plan are communicated to team
- Assists in the setup of each assigned job in the Project
- Ensures all contact information for contractors and suppliers
is current and up to date within the Project Management
- Assistant Project Manager assists with creating reports and
presentations using a variety of office productivity tools.
- Collects and analyzes data to assist with the setup of
objectives for a project.
- Writes weekly reports.
- Assists with project closeouts.
- Other duties as assigned
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Chattanooga , Assistant Project Manager - Design Build, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!