Business Development Director - Chattanooga, TN
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Business Development Director - Chattanooga,
TN (2028816) Job Description Business Development Director -
Chattanooga, TN ( 2028816 ) Description Encompass Health
Rehabilitation Hospital of Chattanooga is currently looking for a
Business Development Director to join their hospital senior team.--
Location: 2412 McCallie Ave. Chattanooga, TN 37404 We are a leading
provider of inpatient rehabilitation for stroke, hip fracture and
other complex neurological and orthopedic conditions. Our inpatient
rehabilitation hospital uses an interdisciplinary team approach
that includes physical, speech and occupational therapists,
rehabilitation physicians, rehabilitation nurses, case managers,
dietitians and more, combined with our advanced technology and
expertise, to help patients achieve their goals. Patients will
receive at least three hours of therapy five days per week while
under the constant care of registered nurses, many of whom
specialize in rehabilitation, and frequent independent private
practice physician* visits. The Business Development Director is
responsible for hospital inpatient and outpatient census through
the design and implementation of referral programs and customer
service strategies. Oversees inpatient admission process. Manages,
trains and develops hospital-wide Business Development Team. Serves
in a Senior Leadership role.
The Business Development Director is responsible to help create an
environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its
mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital
mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance,
motivating staff to improve performance and being responsible for
the operation of the department, measurement, assessment and
continuous improvement of the department's performance.
This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the
delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent
patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an
inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and
accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and
sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an
on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served
in the hospital.
Job Code: 100146 Qualifications License or Certification:
- Drivers license and acceptable driving record according to
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing representative, or
nurse liaison in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related area preferred.
- Successful track record in leading, managing or direct sales and
marketing, preferably in Healthcare environment
- Physician relations, Case manager, Managed care, Knowledge of
local healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 40 pounds. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training
purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at the Home
Office in Birmingham, AL.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Chattanooga , Business Development Director - Chattanooga, TN, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!