VP of Lease Purchase
Company: CS Recruiting
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Our client is the leading provider of innovative leasing and
re-marketing solutions for the trucking industry. Established in
2003, their leasing, sales and re-marking ability & agility enables
a vast variety of customized approaches to solving trucking
organizations' unique business needs. Their--client base includes
prominent national carriers, small to mid-sized trucking companies,
prominent private carriers, truck dealerships and end users.
VP of Lease Purchase
This position is responsible for the effective productive
management of all aspects of our client's lease purchase division
in meeting and maintaining objectives as set by executive team.
Job Type:--Full Time
- Overseeing the success of all lease purchase divisional
business and other related activities and which may include
development and implementation of further business activities,
policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with state/federal commercial
- Working closely with accounting division to ensure smooth
process flows along with fiduciary duty compliance.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of divisional sales, lease
originations and marketing functions.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of divisional advisor
- Management of lease purchase programs within the acceptable
- Managing carrier programs to effect off-lease inventory at or
below 5% for each carrier program.
- Establishing and maintaining deep relationships with carrier
- Overseeing lease pricing models processes.
- Negotiation of carrier agreements with potential carrier
- Meeting divisional performance requirements as set by the
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with company
management, business teams and investors.
- Develop contingency plans to deal with critical situations and
- Perform other special projects as required.
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years in commercial truck financing or lease purchase
management or related role
- Strong understanding of lease accounting, lease finance
origination, servicing processes and procedures
- Strong experience with used truck values and condition
- Strong experience in building lease models and analytics
- Deep experience with Excel, leasing, fix asset and other
related business software system development, integration and
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build productive business relationships and
achieve consensus based outcomes
- Proven ability to work under pressure while producing accurate
- Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple
activities and competing deadlines
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to translate document and/or contract
language into process requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to build successful internal and external
- Strong professional presence along with excellent written and
verbal English communication skills; additional languages a
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to:--Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution,
Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution
Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics,--Lease, Leasing,
Equipment, Trailers, Contacts, Credit, Lease Terms, Sales terms,
customer sales, lead generation, vin numbers, inventory, heavy
equipment, specialized equipment,--VP, Vice President, Regional
Vice President, President, Executive, Leadership, Leader
Keywords: CS Recruiting, Chattanooga , VP of Lease Purchase, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!