Area Sales Director - Chattanooga Tennessee
Company: Vision Hospitality Group, Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Area Sales Director - Chattanooga Tennessee The Chattanooga Area
Sales Director position willoversee the Sales efforts for their
assigned market segments across theportfolio of Downtown, Hamilton
Place and Lookout Mountain area hotels. Thisposition will be
responsible for revenue generation, "key account"management,
development, and execution of sales plans for their assigned
marketsegments. JOB DUTIES This description is a summary of
primaryresponsibilities and qualifications. The job description is
not intended toinclude all duties or qualifications that may be
required now or in the future.The Hotels that are supported by the
management company operates 24 hours a dayand 7 days a week, so
operational demands require variations in shift days,starting
times, and hours worked in a week.
- Under general direction,conduct sales activities related to
selling guest rooms and/or catering andevents for assigned market
segment in order to build market hotel occupancy andrevenue.
- Build and managerelations with clients and designated accounts
within assigned segments.
- Demonstrates initiativein finding new business and new contacts
within existing accounts resulting inincreased revenue for assigned
- Represents the hotel with prospective customers to provide
necessaryinformation on hotel facilities and services and to
determine level ofinterest.
- Asthe single point of contact for the market, makes well
prepared, professionalpresentations to clients and prospects.
- Partnerwith on property sales teams and operations departments
to ensure full participationin servicing accounts.
- Leadson-site inspections by customers, performs outside sale
calls to develop leads.
- Formulatesand submits formal and informal sales proposals to
prospective customers in thefield, at the hotel, and over the
- Analyzerevenue statistics with Leadership, to determine sales
potential, inventoryrequirements, and sales goals.
- Awarenessof competition, top accounts, rates and sales
strategies on an ongoing basis.Stays abreast of trends in the
- Managesand negotiates account details and contracts so that all
pertinent aspects fromsolicitation to closing and account
maintenance are complete and documented.
- Managesand updates Salesforce daily.
- Workswith revenue management and property team to determine
pricing and optimalinventory availability.
- Developa sales plan that addresses new business development
across the portfolio,product management from a sales and marketing
perspective, strategic salesalliances, and partnerships with
- Appreciatesthe diversity of our team members, guests, vendors
and surrounding community.Is committed to ensuring a positive and
safe work environment at all times.
- Ensureall due dates/deadlines are met and other duties as
assigned. Knowledge,Skills & Abilities
- Excellentverbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ableto create and give professional presentations to small
- Abilityto work as a team player within all levels of the
- Abilityto use and teach various sales and marketing research
- Educationand/or Experience
- Abachelor's degree or a combination of advanced education
and/or equivalent workexperience.
- Minimumof 3 years overall hotel experience director of sales or
senior salesmanagement role or an Area Sales Leader with
multi-property sales experiencewith a track record of proven
ability to sell is preferred.
- Proventrack record for increasing revenue growth to include
securing contracts withlocal businesses and companies in an effort
to exceed budgeted revenue andoccupancy levels of assigned
- Aproven track record: Experience at successfully increasing
revenues anddelivering results.
- Theability to operate independently: Achieve superior results
while working withminimal direction and exceptional support.
- Aneye for detail: Deliver exceptional customer and associate
- Ananalytical mind: Possess the ability to analyze and adjust
strategies as isrequired in today's volatile markets.
- Travelwithin assigned area.
- Possessstrong follow up skills. PhysicalDemands
- Abilityto stand and move throughout, from, and to office, and
continuously performsessential job functions.
- Liftingup to 25 pounds maximum.
- Occasionaltwisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
crawling, reaching, standing,walking, sitting and using hands to
fingers to feel/touch.
- Frequenttalking, hearing, seeing and smiling.
- Frequentto constant standing, walking, sitting and using hands
to fingers to feel/touch.
- Occasionalclimbing of stairs. The position reportsdirectly to
the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing and indirectly with
propertyGM's. Upload Your Resume Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc,
.docx Upload Cover Letter Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx
Keywords: Vision Hospitality Group, Inc, Chattanooga , Area Sales Director - Chattanooga Tennessee, Executive , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!