Engineering and Process Intern
Company: The Heil Co
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Environmental Solutions Group encompasses industry-leading brands Heil Environmental, Marathon, Bayne, The Curotto-Can and 3rdEye One Vision to create a premier, fully integrated equipment group serving the solid waste and recycling industry. Through extensive voice-of-customer outreach, in-house engineering and manufacturing capabilities, a wide-reaching service network, and proven industry expertise, Environmental Solutions Group is focused on solving customer problems through environmentally responsible products and providing world-class support. For more information, visit www.doveresg.com.
ESG is a Dover Corporation operating company. Dover s commitment to operational and technical excellence makes it the world leader in the Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment markets. Dover is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under DOV. Learn more at www.dovercorporation.com.
Operating Company: Environmental Solutions Group - Heil Environmental
Location: Fort Payne, AL or Chattanooga, TN
Reports to: Quality and Customer Excellence VP
Department: Quality and Service
Assist in the creation of a new reporting dashboard for ESG incoming technical service support calls from the customer for each business unit. Project deliverable will be daily, weekly, and monthly trend analysis reporting on key performance indicators (KPI s.) This will be accomplished by working with each Service Department Manger to map current processes, recommend new procedures/processes needed to capture data to be used to identify system constraints such as dropped calls, time waiting on hold, and voice mails messages returned or ignored. Initial project output will be collected manually but with the intent to automate the reporting if time permits within the project.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
* Assist Engineering, Quality, and Service team members with analytical review of service and customer work order data to categorize and trend defects requiring technical action.
* Support the Vice President of Customer Experience & Director of Service at Heil and 3rd Eye responsible for implementing a strong customer support system.
* Gathering and analyzing data in various forms. Experience with Excel is a plus.
* Recommend and implement process and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
* Participate in development of shop floor control systems.
* Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or related engineering degree considered as applicable.
* Minimum GPA in major of 2.5/4.0.
* Good application skills of Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills are essential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Alabama : Fort Payne -- Americas : United States : Tennessee : Chattanooga
Sub Division : Chattanooga
Job Requisition ID : 26902.
Keywords: The Heil Co, Chattanooga , Engineering and Process Intern, Engineering , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!