REMOTE SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Skiltrek is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer who is focused on hydro power plant projects. The candidate must sit-in TN, GA, FL, AL, MS, or KY, and it will require 3 overnight trips/month to project sites. They will be responsible for mechanical system design for hydro power plants. This will include design of piping, valves, pumps, rotors, impellors, turbines, etc. They will go to project sites, scope out the work/job, write proposals, estimate man hours, then oversee the designers for the design, and create engineering documents for the role. Types of projects could include hydro life extension projects, modifications to generators for propellers or impellors, upgrades to hydropower equipment.
* B.S. in Engineering (ideally, mechanical)
* 6+ years of experience in mechanical engineering -- piping/pumps/valve, etc.
* Experience designing/engineering for hydro power projects/plants.
* PE License -- open to someone have an EIT or have passed the FE AND have plans to obtain their PE w/in 1-year
* Ability to relocate to Chattanooga, TN
* Experience writing scope of work
Keywords: Skiltrek, Chattanooga , REMOTE SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER, Engineering , Chattanooga, Tennessee
here to apply!