Company: Galen Medical Group Pc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
ControllerGalen Medical Group offers several medical specialties
throughout the Chattanooga region. We provide quality care and
patient-friendly services to adults and children of all ages. Our
mission is to elevate the health of our community through multiple
medical specialties providing excellent care delivered with wisdom,
compassion, integrity and a commitment to technology, education and
scientific inquiry. We are seeking qualified, like minded
Individuals to join our team!
Purpose: Full time position to handle financial management &
analysis for a multi-specialty physician group.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- maintain and monitor accounting policies, controls &
- analyze KPIs & financial position
- supervise accounting and payroll department
- manage month, quarter & year-end close
- communicate financial performance & analysis to management
- work closely with CFO
- prepare physician compensation calculations
- compile data from a variety of sources & departments to balance
and maintain data analysis
- monitor budgets for multiple offices & departmentsThis
candidate must have a well-rounded & solid accounting & financial
background. This candidate must possess organization, communication
& analytical skills with particular ability to pay attention to
details; sets work plans and considers priorities for completing
work within time limits.Requirements:B.S. Accounting & 5+ years
accounting experience required.Physician practice experience
required.Advanced computer experience in Microsoft Office.Paycom,
Sage100 & Sage Fixed Assets knowledge preferred.
As part of the Galen Medical Group, the applicant must be a team
player and provide excellent customer service while assessing our
patients needs efficiently. Perform all duties in compliance with
Galen Medical policies, HIPAA, and OSHA standards.Galen Medical
Group is a member of the TN Drug-Free Workplace and it is a
requirement that we conduct a pre-employment drug screen, as part
of the hiring process.
Why should you apply?
- 401(k) benefits.
- Education reimbursement.
- Holiday Pay.
- Great earned time-off policy.
- Company-paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability.
Keywords: Galen Medical Group Pc, Chattanooga , CONTROLLER, Accounting, Auditing , Hixson, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!