Company: Kordsa Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description of Position
The US Internal Auditor will be mainly responsible for the audit
projects in North America, but also with other locations like South
America and other countries. They will have responsibility for
managing and following Global Audit plan that is established at the
end of the previous year and implemented at the beginning of the
current year. You will be part of a Global Audit Team based across
several international locations.
Participating as a member of the Global Audit team to contribute to
formulation of the Global Audit plan. Compile and implement the
annual Internal Audit plan for area of responsibility.
- Apply knowledge of US Accounting practices, regulations,
compliance and other GAAP/FASB guidelines to serve as advisor and
US best practice guide for the team.
- Effectively manage audit projects and resources both
individually an as part of a team.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with
applicable internal audit statements.
- Work to identify and reduce all business and financial risks
through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk and make
recommendations on how to mitigate for resolve them.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and
procedures in accordance with local and international best
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is
reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
Education, Certifications, Experience, & Other Training
Bachelor's degree in Internal Auditing, Accounting, Financial
Management, or similar discipline
- Certifications CIA, CISA preferred
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in internal audit strongly
- Must be self-directed and have ability to work effectively
without close supervision. Should have demonstrated skills in
running audit projects and managing resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of audit tools like ACL, IDEA and
Keywords: Kordsa Inc., Chattanooga , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!