Billing Services Coordinator
Company: Upstream Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: The Billing Services Coordinator will monitor and
maintain the payer and referral source entries into the master
table(s) in all relevant software systems. They will lead efforts
in adding referrals for all Acquisitions transferring to the
current Practice Management System. The Billing Service Coordinator
will assist in other areas of the claims department as needed. This
would include areas such as, but not limited to, outgoing and
returned mail, pulling claim related documentation and any other
duties as requested. This position would also be expected to pay
close attention to detail, have a shared sense of accountability
and work in a team environment while also being independently
driven. This position is responsible for supporting the mission,
vision and values of Upstream Rehabilitation.
Mission: To inspire and empower the lives we touch, to serve our
communities, and to lead with purpose-driven passion.
Vision: Through exceptional care and remarkable experiences, we
choose to be the outpatient provider, employer, and partner of
Values: Accountability, Adaptability, Balance, Compassion,
Excellence, Inclusion, Investment, Servanthood, Teamwork and
Master Table Entries
- Enter payer and referring provider requests promptly upon
- Perform data integrity checks and take appropriate actions
based on the existing tables.
- Assist with pulling documentation for FCE's and other claim
- Assist with outgoing and returned mail.
- Assist with any other special claims team projects as
- This position is involved in some level of training for
business operational needs in the field to ensure requests are made
- This position will be involved in Customer Support whereas each
person you are in contact with is a customer.
- This position may be called upon to present a compelling
argument to a payor to assert that claims were billed in an
approved format according to national standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS - Required
- Degree in business-related field with emphasis on healthcare
- A proven work record may be substituted for the education
requirement and will be considered on a case-by case basis.
Extensive experience with healthcare, particularly with claims
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask,
organizational detail, ability to meet deadlines, work with little
to no supervision, as a member of a team, must possess efficient
time management and presentation skills, and the ability to manage
large volumes of data.
- Strong ability to problem-solve.
Keywords: Upstream Rehabilitation, Chattanooga , Billing Services Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!