Tax Senior Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Tax Senior Manager
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's
find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting
roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent
U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State
issued CPA License must be Active or in process. ABOUT THIS
Our Firm is one of the U.S.'s Top 50 Accounting, Tax, and
Consulting Service firms and has been consistently named "Best
Place to Work" in numerous major markets.
They've been servicing clients for over 75 years and are deeply
rooted in the culture and economies of the markets they serve.
Their mission is to make a positive impact on their clients lives,
their people and the community.
Their professionals serve as trusted advisors to businesses,
organizations and individuals.
Their people have diverse backgrounds - many of which are former
Fortune 500 CFOs, Controllers and/or Big 4 associates who bring
extensive knowledge, deep experience, and critical insights to
clients across their wide-range of industries.
Their values guide them in how they work, how they make decisions,
and what they do each day to make a positive impact on their
clients, people, and communities.
As a firm fully committed to quality, doing the right thing,
serving others, mutual respect, and always improving, they strive
to create an environment where you can grow professionally and
They are offering very competitive salaries and benefits. Among the
benefits offered are:
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 21 days PTO - 8 paid holidays per year
- Discretionary bonus program
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to
- College Savings Plan
- Wellness program --
- Perform technical tax review of assigned tax returns of varying
- Research complex tax issues
- Identify issues and recommend creative solutions to complex
- Prepare complex business returns
- Delegate and manage tax and research assignments to achieve
accurate and efficient product
- Schedule smooth system flow of tax returns
- Perform administrative duties relative to position, including
- Direct Staff
- Maintains familiarity with staff's qualifications, reviews
assignments for appropriateness
- Provide effective performance feedback and on-the-job
- Instruct and facilitate both internal and external
- Pursue opportunities to provide additional services; pursues
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships
- Recruitment of new and experienced staff --
- 8+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Leading and developing a Tax Staff.
- Superior leadership, business development, recruiting,
training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Core Industry experience preferred. Additional industry
experience a plus.
- Significant experience working with all types of entity taxes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's Degree in Tax and/or JD preferred.
- MUST have an active CPA license. --
- Frequent obligations outside of the typical work day (i.e.
breakfast or dinner meetings) participating in
relationship/business building activities.
- Total estimated work hours = 2400
- Annual charge hour expectations = 1200 - 1400 hours. To speak
directly with a National Placement Executive, call 800-360-1407
About VALiNTRY VALiNTRY is a Values-based , staffing and consulting
company that delivers phenomenal opportunities for talented IT,
Healthcare , Marketing, and Finance / Accounting / CPA
professionals. We know our Consultants have many choices, but we
have learned from the mistakes our competitors make and we practice
an "inverted organization structure" that puts our Consultants and
We are also unique in that we have experienced technology leaders
and team members that keep us on the cutting edge and on top of the
latest industry trends. At VALiNTRY, we do what we promise, and
infuse our Values into everything we do. We invite you to review
our consultant testimonials and meet our team. If we don't have a
job posted that matches your background, please send us your resume
anyway. Our V-FITT Recruitment system will notify us when we have
the perfect job for your skillset.
Keywords: VALiNTRY, Chattanooga , Tax Senior Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!